BLOG LINKS:

Loading...

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Indoor Sheller's Paradise: Sanibel Seashell Industries

Sanibel Seashell Industries

If you’re headed to Southwest Florida anytime soon, be sure to stop by Sanibel Seashell Industries.  This must-see shell shop is located on the island of Sanibel (Fort Meyers area) at 905 Fitzhugh Street. Established in 1942, the family owned and operated Sanibel Seashell Industries carries an unfathomable volume of exotic seashells and sea life from around the world for both the collector and crafter.
































Sanibel Seashell Industries offers hard-to-find exotic and local varieties of shells for shell crafts as well as sailor's valentine kits.























Sanibel Seashell Industries storefront

Sanibel Seashell Industries also has a gift and decor shop located conveniently next door to their original shop (see photos below).



















 

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, I've driven by there lots of times but never stopped in. Next time for sure. See ya at the Shellabration 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, gosh!! I had no idea you even existed!! Wow, I could spend hours in your store. The next time I'm on the island, I'll be hanging out at your place. Donna in Tulsa

    ReplyDelete